Saturday, September 28, 2013

Reflections on The Bammy Awards

Meeting Pernille and seeing Erin again were highlights of the weekend! 

Fun on the Red Carpet! 


It's taken me a week to get my thoughts together, and I thank Pernille Ripp, Angela Maiers, and Tony Sinanis who all wrote fabulous posts earlier this week. For those I am leaving out, I apologize! I know there must be more of you out there whose posts I read. I am still a bit exhausted from the whirlwind trip last weekend from SF to DC!
Much like our students sometimes find the written word a challenge, I found myself struggling to get my thoughts down, so I decided to share with AudioBoo. Don't worry, it's less than 5 minutes! Thanks for listening, and feel free to add to the conversation in the comments.

1 comment:

david higley said...

Excellent reflection. Articulate, humble and honest. I'm not aware of the Bammy award show, but it sounds like they can make some refinements for future shows.